- Written by mahesh
- Published: 26 Jun 2019
This is one of the most interesting tours in Nepal. It offers a variety of diversity culture, exhilarating river rafting and wild-life safari in Royal Chitwan National Park which is one of the famous parks in Asia. Hiking tour through a beautiful trail is making a remarkable day experienced. The artistically built Hindu Temple and shrines, Buddhist monasteries, resting places, intricate water conduits and canal systems, fabulous Palace complexes, delicately engraved stone, terracotta and metal images, meticulously carved wooden columns and Pillars are the main attraction for visitors. Nepal has prime land for the conservation of its extraordinary flora and fauna, making Nepal the most notable Asian Country to preserve and protect its migratory and indigenous birds, animals, plants and butterflies.
Day 1 - Arrival transfer to hotel. Half day Sightseeing of Kathmandu. (O/N) Kathmandu Swayambhunath
Day 2 – Full - day Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Max. 5 destination only) O/N Kathmandu. Pashupatinath Temple
Day 03: Early morning scenic drive to Charudi for rafting
Day 04: Full day Jungle excursion
Day 05: Early morning birds watching tour
Day 06: Explore Pokhara
Day 07: After breakfast, our team will transfer to domestic airport/ tourist bus park to return back to the Kathmandu. O/N at Kathmandu
Day 08: Departure After your breakfast, we will drop you at Kathmandu international airport according to your flight time.
- All the transportation on a private basis.
- All the transportation is done in A/C Private Vehicle. • Sightseeing at above-mentioned places as per the itinerary.
- Rafting in Trishuli River with snacks and lunch
- 2N/3D Jungle Safari Package with full board meal
- English Speaking Tour Guide for the Kathmandu and Chitwan Jungle Safari Sightseeing
- Deluxe Single/ Twin/Double Accommodation inclusive of breakfast
- Air or Land transfer from Kathmandu – Chitwan – Pokhara - Kathmandu
- All transfers
- All the monumental charge
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses like bar bill, tips & others
- Program other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Mountain Flight ( Optional )