- Written by mahesh
- Published: 27 Jun 2019
Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia have been the best seller destination of Asia. Thailand retains its quintessential Thainess, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking "sanook" lifestyle. Capitalizing on its diverse cultures, Malaysia & Singapore is getting on the top of Asia’s hit-list destinations. Bali is the most popular island holiday destination, known for its forested volcanic mountains, tropical beaches, and ancient Hindu temples. These are the much travelled destination by Nepalese. Wide varieties of shopping malls, night market, street vendors will serve you cheapest goods and local food.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Kuala Lumpur
Day 2: Singapore City Tour & Sentosa Island Tour
Day 3: Half Day Kuala Lampur City Tour
Day 4: Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour
Day 5: KualaLampur - Bali
Day 6: Kintamani Volcano Tour
Day 7: Water Sport Activity & Bounty Cruise
Day 8: Bali - Bangkok
Day 9: Coral Island tour
Day 10: Bangkok City Tour
Day 11: Leisure Day
Day 12: Return to Kathmandu
- Thai visa fee
- Malaysian visa fee
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Malaysia in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Singapore in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Bali in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- Airport – hotel – airport Transfer on Private basis
- KUL-SIN-KUL Coach ticket.
- Meals are given as in the itinerary
- Mentioned tours are done in SIC (Seat – In - Coach) Basis
- Expenses of Personal nature ( Tel calls, Laundry & Tips)
- Lunch and dinner other than a mention in the’ inclusion’.
- Other beverage throughout trip.
- Mandatory Tourism Tax RM10.00 per room per night will be imposed on all hotels.
- Compulsory Guide Tipping at Bali: Guide tipping USD 3.00 per person per day
- Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into the destination.
- Entry is normally refused if you have a passport which is damaged or has pages missing also minimum 3 pages should be blank on the passport.
- 6 passport (35 X 45mm) sized photo on white background (without spectacles /glasses).
- 2 copy of 6 months bank statement with minimum closing balance of NPR.1, 00,000/- per person.
- Hotel details (location, contact, emails etc.)
- Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
- Round trip Air Ticket.
- Singapore provides VISA ON ARRIVAL for Nepalese citizen.
- Indonesia provides VISA ON ARRIVAL for Nepalese citizen.
Posted in Outbound