- Written by mahesh
- Published: 27 Jun 2019
Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore have been the best and most loved destination. Thailand retains its quintessential Thainess, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking "sanook" lifestyle. Capitalising on its diverse cultures, Malaysia & Singapore is getting on the top of Asia’s hit-list destinations. These are the much-travelled destination by Nepalese too. Wide varieties of shopping malls, night market, street vendors will serve you cheapest goods and local food.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Kuala Lumpur
Day 2: Singapore City Tour & Sentosa Island Tour
Day 3: Half Day Kuala Lampur City Tour
Day 4: Full Day Sunway
Day 5: Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok
Day 6: Coral Island tour
Day 7: Bangkok City Tour
Day 8: Leisure Day
Day 9: Return to Kathmandu
- Thai visa fee
- Malaysian visa fee
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Malaysia in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Singapore in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- Airport – hotel – airport Transfer on Private basis
- KUL-SIN-KUL Coach ticket.
- Meals given as in the itinerary Mentioned tours are done in SIC (Seat – In - Coach) Basis
- Expenses of Personal nature ( Tel calls, Laundry & Tips)
- Lunch and dinner other than a mention in the 'inclusion'.
- Other beverage throughout the trip.
- Mandatory Tourism Tax RM10.00 per room per night will be imposed on all hotels.
- Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into the destination.
- Entry is normally refused if you have a passport which is damaged or has pages missing also minimum 3 pages should be blank on the passport.
- 6 passport (35 X 45mm) sized photo on white background (without spectacles /glasses).
- 6 months bank statement with a minimum closing balance of NPR.1, 00,000/- per person.
- Hotel details (location, contact, emails etc.)
- Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
- Round trip Air Ticket.
- Singapore provides VISA ON ARRIVAL for Nepalese citizen.
Note: We don't hold airlines seats or hotel rooms, hence rates are subject to change as per the availability or during the time of booking or confirmation.