- Written by mahesh
- Published: 27 Jun 2019
Capitalizing on its diverse cultures, Singapore is getting on the top of Asia’s hit-list destinations. The green skyscrapers, which look more like living ecosystems than business hubs. Fervently working towards its ‘City in a Garden’ dream, the nation is pouring money into becoming more sustainable and well green. UNESCO World Heritage site, Singapore Botanic Gardens is the lungs of Singapore. The popular tourism slogan ‘Malaysia, Truly Asia’ continues to rise up as this country really is an assortment of Asian cultures. Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur is a place where once World highest twin tower stand tall between the lush of greenery, while shoppers shuttle from traditional wet markets to air-conditioned mega malls.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Kuala Lumpur
Day 2: Singapore City Tour & Sentosa Island Tour
Day 3: Half Day Kuala Lampur City Tour
Day 4: Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour
Day 5: Return to Kathmandu
- Malaysian visa fee
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Malaysia in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Singapore in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- KUL-SIN-KUL Coach ticket.
- Airport – hotel – airport Transfer
- Meals are given as in the itinerary
- Mentioned tours are done in SIC (Seat – In - Coach) Basis
- Expenses of Personal nature ( Tel calls, Laundry & Tips)
- Lunch and dinner other than a mention in the’ inclusion’.
- Other beverage throughout trip.
- Mandatory Tourism Tax RM10.00 per room per night will be imposed on all hotels.
- Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into the destination.
- Entry is normally refused if you have a passport which is damaged or has pages missing, and also minimum 3 pages should be blank on the passport.
- 6 months bank statement with a minimum closing balance of NPR.1, 00,000/- per person.
- 3 passport (35 X 45mm) sized photo on white background (without spectacles/glasses).
- Hotel details (location, contact, emails etc.)
- Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
- Round trip Air Ticket.
- Singapore provides VISA ON ARRIVAL for Nepalese citizen.
Note: We don't hold airlines seats or hotel rooms, hence rates are subject to change as per the availability or during the time of booking or confirmation.