- Written by mahesh
- Published: 27 Jun 2019
The extraordinary historical, geographical and spiritual landmarks awaits for you in the largest country of the world. Russia is the universe for of incredible natural wonders with little haze of of romance and feelings. The tour including of world famous St Basil's Cathedral, Hermitage Museum & Tretyakov Gallery, which will stuck in your memory for life long. Get to see some of the idyllic countryside on a train journey from Moscow to St. Petersburg in the high-speed Sapsan train.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Moscow
Day 2: City Tour with Kremlin & Red Squares
Day 3: Tretyakov Gallery
Day 4: Saint Petersburg City Tour With Neva River Cruise
Day 5: St. Highlights of Saint Petersburg with St. Isaac’s Cathedral
Day 6: Leisure Day/Shopping Day
Day 7: Moscow - Dubai
Day 8: City Tour and Dhow Cruise
Day 9: Desert Safari
Day 10: Return to Kathmandu
- Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into the destination.
- Entry is normally refused if you have a passport which is damaged or has pages missing also minimum 3 pages should be blank on the passport.
- 5 passport (35 X 45mm) sized photo on white background (without spectacles /glasses).
- Hotel details (location, contact, emails etc.)
- Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
- Round trip Air Ticket.
Note: We don't hold airlines seats or hotel rooms, hence rates are subject to change as per the availability or during the time of booking or confirmation.