- Written by mahesh
- Published: 27 Jun 2019
The popular tourism slogan ‘Malaysia, Truly Asia’ continues to rise up as this country really is an assortment of Asian cultures. Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur is a place where once World highest twin tower stands tall between the lush of greenery, while shoppers shuttle from traditional wet markets to air-conditioned mega malls. Fabulous food, beautiful beaches, idyllic islands and national parks with wildlife-packed rainforests – all of this can be found in Malaysia. Enjoy the unique man-made adventurous amusement’s park. Planning Malaysia holidays are full of surprises and every traveller’s delight.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Kuala Lumpur Day 2: Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour
Day 3: Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Day 4: Return to Kathmandu
- Malaysian visa fee
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Malaysia in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- KUL-SIN-KUL Coach ticket.
- Airport – hotel – airport Transfer
- Meals are given as in the itinerary
- Mentioned tours are done in SIC (Seat – In - Coach) Basis
- Expenses of Personal nature ( Tel calls, Laundry & Tips)
- Lunch and dinner other than a mention in the 'inclusion'.
- Other beverage throughout the trip.
- Mandatory Tourism Tax RM10.00 per room per night will be imposed on all hotels.
- Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into the destination.
- Entry is normally refused if you have a passport which is damaged or has pages missing, and also minimum 3 pages should be blank on the passport.
- 6 months bank statement with a minimum closing balance of NPR.1, 00,000/- per person.
- 3 passport (35 X 45mm) sized photo on white background (without spectacles/glasses).
- Hotel details (location, contact, emails etc.)
- Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
- Round trip Air Ticket.
Note: We don't hold airlines seats or hotel rooms, hence rates are subject to change as per the availability or during the time of booking or confirmation.
Posted in Outbound