- Written by mahesh
- Published: 27 Jun 2019
Dubai has become a famous tourist destination in the World because of its skyscrapers, high-rise buildings and warm Hospitality. In this holiday you will be enjoying the profound traditions and ambitious futuristic vision and superlative-craving society that have birthed high buildings and a palm-shaped artificial island. Dubai City Tour allows you to explore the world’s only one 7 star hotel and ancient landmarks juxtaposed with an ultra-modern skyline. You may enjoy the deck to take the fresh air and see Dubai’s night lights and with cruise dinner. You will also get the opportunity to dive into the desert with mesmerising sunset and local dinner.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Dubai
Day 2: City Tour and Dhow Cruise
Day 3: Desert Safari
Day 4: Leisure Day
Day 5: Return to Kathmandu
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the chosen hotel include daily breakfast
- Transfer on SIC during the trip along with driver and petrol
- English speaking tour guide assistances
- Tours as per specified
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary only
- Dubai return airport transfer on seat in coach basis
- Expenses of Personal nature ( Tel calls, Laundry & Tips)
- Lunch and dinner other than a mention in the’ inclusion’.
- Other beverage throughout trip.
- Tourism Dirham (TAX)
- Grant of UAE visa lies solely on the discretion of the Immigration Officer in Dubai. Once the process starts, the visa fee is non-refundable, under any circumstance.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Original and scan copy of passport.
- Two recent passport-size photographs on white background.
- Hotel details (location, contact, emails etc.)
- Relation certificate needed if visiting with family
- Entry is normally refused if you have a passport which is damaged or has pages missing also minimum 3 pages should be blank on the passport.
Note: We don't hold airlines seats or hotel rooms, hence rates are subject to change as per the availability or during the time of booking or confirmation.