- Written by mahesh
- Published: 27 Jun 2019
Bali is the most popular island holiday destination for Nepalese, known for its forested volcanic mountains, tropical beaches, and ancient Hindu temples. You can see the best of tropical island life in this place with a wide range of water activities. Tegalalan rice terraces, coffee plantation, chocolate plantations & some Balinese herbs enchanting temple ceremonies, village tour and ribbons of beaches are just some of the images people cherish.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Denpasar Bali
Day 2: Water Sports Activity & Uluwatu Temple Tour
Day 3: Kintamani Volcano Tour
Day 4: Nusa Lembongan Day Cruise With Bounty Cruise
Day 5: Return to Kathmandu
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the chosen hotel include daily breakfast
- PRIVATE AC vehicle during the trip along with a driver and petrol
- English speaking tour guide assistance
- Tours as per specified Entrance fee Donation
- Expenses of Personal nature ( Tel calls, Laundry & Tips)
- Lunch and dinner other than a mention in the 'inclusion'.
- Other beverage throughout the trip.
- Indonesia provides visa on arrival to Nepali citizens
- Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into the destination.
- Entry is normally refused if you have a passport which is damaged or has pages missing also minimum 3 pages should be blank on the passport
- Hotel details (location, contact, emails etc.)
- Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
- Round trip Air Ticket.