- Written by mahesh
- Published: 27 Jun 2019
Nepalese No.1 International travel destination Thailand has been the best and most loved destination. Thailand retains its quintessential Thainess, with a culture and history all its own and a carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking "sanook" lifestyle. The city's thrilling public transportation options to a variety of sites such as The Royal Grand Palace, the Golden Buddha and Museum. Wide varieties of shopping malls, night market, street vendors will serve you cheapest goods and local food.
Day 1: Kathmandu- Bangkok
Day 2: Coral Island tour
Day 3: Bangkok City Tour
Day 4: Leisure Day
Day 5: Return to Kathmandu
- Thai visa fee
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok in the above-mentioned hotel in BB (Bed & Breakfast) Basis
- Airport – hotel – airport Transfer on Private basis
- Meals are given as in the itinerary
- Mentioned tours are done in SIC (Seat – In - Coach) Basis
- Expenses of Personal nature ( Tel calls, Laundry & Tips)
- Lunch and dinner other than a mention in the’ inclusion’.
- Other beverage throughout the trip.
- Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into the destination.
- Entry is normally refused if you have a passport which is damaged or has pages missing also minimum 3 pages should be blank on the passport.
- 3 passport (35 X 45mm) sized photo on white background (without spectacles /glasses).
- Hotel details (location, contact, emails etc.)
- Relation certificate needed if visiting with family.
- Round trip Air Ticket.
Note: We don't hold airlines seats or hotel rooms, hence rates are subject to change as per the availability or during the time of booking or confirmation.
Posted in Outbound